Pentair 160332 Clean & Clear Plus CCP520 Cartridge Filter has a corrosion resistant injection molded filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability.
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- 2" unions
- 74" vertical clearance required
- Four polyester cartridges
- Single-piece fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank
- 1-1/2" drain for winterization
- Filters down to 30 microns
- Durable injection-molded tank
- 100% drain clean-out port
- Balanced hydraulic flow
The Pentair Clean and Clear Plus CCP520 Cartridge Pool Filter is a 4 cartridge filtration system used on in ground pools. Capable of filtering particles as small as 30 microns, this means the filter is capable of pulling everything out that you can see with the human eye.The fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank, steel tension control clamp and 2" black bulkhead unions enhance its durability and ease of installation.
The Clean and Clear Plus 520 steel clamp uses a 7/8" brass barrel nut to tighten and loosen for easy removal and convenient access to each of the four cartridge filters. Internal air bleeding prevents air build-up from occurring, and its 1-1/2" drain ensures full draining during winterization. The Pentair Clean and Clear Plus CCP520 keeps pools sparkling and requires less maintenance for longer, better performance. Requires a 74" vertical clearance for installation.
What are the dimensions of the Filter?
- Tank Size: (DxH) 21.5" x 56"
- Approx Weight: 83 lbs
What comes with the CCP520?
- The CCP520 will come with four brand new cartridges, two 2" unions for install, the tank body, steel clamp assembly, air relief valve, and 1 year manufacturer warranty (based on professional installation).
How do you size a cartridge filter?
- Cartridges are sized 100 sq. ft. per 10,000 gallon of pool water is the minimum recommendation.
Does this filter need to be backwashed?
- No. The filter cartridges are cleaned manually every 4 months with the garden hose or cartridge filter cleaning solution.
What is the max flow rate for the CCP520?
- The CCP520 has a 150 GPM max flow rate.
What warranty does the CCP520 carry?
- 60 day warranty if installed by a non professional, 1 year if installed by a professional.